2 Nights AT Munnar and 1 Night at Thekkady and 1 Night at Alleppey and Kumarakom
Day 1 : Cochin - Munnar (140 kms / 04 hrs drive)
- On arrival meet & assistance at Cochin airport.
- Proceed to Munnar.
- On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc.
- Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel . Rest of the day free for your own activities.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Munnar
- After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing - Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai - where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species.
- Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park.
- Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar - Thekkady (110 kms / 3 hrs drive)
- After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Transfer to hotel & relax.
- Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing -
- The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978.
- The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar river adds to the charm of the park.
- You can also do a things in Thekkady like - Boat cruises on the Periyar lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee plantation.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Thekkady - Alleppey (190 km / 6 hrs)
- After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .
- Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel.
- In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost).
- Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Thekkady - Kumarakom (150 kms /3 hrs)
- In case of stay in Kumarakom, in the evening visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist’s paradise, is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian Stork, egret, darter, heron and teal.
- Other common varities like the woodpecker, skylark, crane, water hen and parrots can also be spotted here.
- A cruise along the Vembanad Lake is the best way to experience the sanctuary. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey , where you will be booked to stay overnight on the Houseboat.
- Staying in Houseboat is breathtakingly stimulating experience.
- While sailing down a maze of canals one sees different scenes from the villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fisherman and local life.
- Lunch, evening tea & snacks, dinner next day breakfast and will be provided in the boat.
- The cool breeze from the Lake make you sleep in the night .
- Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 5 : Cochin drop
- After breakfast check out the hotel and drop at Cochin airport / Railway station.