Reservation Policy & Terms
The rooms are subject to availability only. The cost might change according to the availability of rooms.
Child supplement charges can be made directly to the hotel
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e..., 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
- 60 days prior to arrival - 5% of the service / tour cost
- 45 days prior to arrival - 10% of the service / tour cost
- 44 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 20% of the service / tour cost
- 14 days to 07 days prior to arrival - 25% of the service / tour cost
- 06 days to 48 hours prior to arrival - 50% of the service / tour cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show - NO REFUND.
- Over and Above the transaction amount will be deducted on refund ( Bank Remittence / Credit Card )
Terms & Conditions
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- sight seeing for the clients will be provided evenly & not separately for each individual passenger to the same site/destination.
- The sight seeing time allotment for each destination should be within 8.00 AM to 7 PM.
- The rates are subjected to change if the sectors are changed.
- In the event of circumstances / situations such as road blockage due to strike / agitation, natural calamities, sickness evacuation, delay / cancellation of train/flight etc. Also, due to monsoon rains and extreme weather patterns journey time can vary enormously at all times of year, which is beyond our control and additional expenses incurred due to these reasons has to be borne by the client.
All nationalities generally require a visa for travel in India. It is your responsibility to obtain all valid documents. Please do not apply too early, as Indian visa are valid from the date of issue. Please leave a photocopy of all documents at home as it will assist if replacements are require