Wings of Kerala
1 Night at Cochin and 2 Nights at Munnar-1 Night at Alleppey and Kumarakom - 2 Nights at Kovalam
Day 1 : Cochin
- On arrival meet & assistance at Cochin airport.
- Transfer to hotel.
- In the afternoon, half day sightseeing tour of Cochin. Places of interest are Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Fort Kochi beach, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Cathedral, Chinese Fishing Net, Bolgatty island, Bolghatty Palace, Willington Island, Marine Drive & Broadway.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin - Munnar (140 kms / 04 hrs drive)
- After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Munnar.
- On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc.
- Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel .
- Rest of the day free for your own activities.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar
- After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing – Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species. Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park.
- Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar - Alleppey (220 kms / 5 hrs)
- After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost).
- Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Munnar - Kumarakom (180 kms / 4 hrs)
- In case of stay in Kumarakom, in the evening visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist’s paradise, is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian Stork, egret, darter, heron and teal.
- Other common varities like the woodpecker, skylark, crane, water hen and parrots can also be spotted here.
- A cruise along the Vembanad Lake is the best way to experience the sanctuary. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey , where you will be booked to stay overnight on the Houseboat.
- Staying in Houseboat is breath takingly stimulating experience.
- While sailing down a maze of canals one sees different scenes from the villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fisherman and local life. Lunch, evening tea & snacks, dinner next day breakfast and will be provided in the boat.
- The cool breeze from the Lake make you sleep in the night.
- Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 5 : Alleppey / Kumarakom - Kovalam (150 kms / 4 hrs)
- After breakfast, transfer to hotel at Kovalam. Later go for half day city tour covering covering Museum complex, Sri. Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Science & Technology museum, Veli tourist village, Aakulam boat club, Shangmugham Beach.
- Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 6: Kovalam
- Full day free at the resort for Ayurveda treatment and enjoy the resort facilities or visit to Kovalam Beach. Kovalam consists of three adjacent crescent beaches. The southernmost as the light house beach, is the most popular.
- Overnight at hotel in Kovalam.
Day 7 : Trivandrum / Cochin drop
- After breakfast check out the hotel and drop at Trivandrum airport / Railway station